Fall is a great time to visit London! Check out the best things to do and see in London this time of year.
- Apartment Information
- Apartment Reviews (36)
- Travel Blog (6)
- London Attractions
- Maps and Subway
Studio Vacation in Bloomsbury (LN-386)
Studio Vacation in Bloomsbury (LN-386)
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This studio vacation rental accommodation is located within the borough of Bloomsbury in central London, near the West End, just off of Upper Woburn Place near Euston Road. Bloomsbury itself is notable for the number of publishing, education, and healthcare institutions within it, as well as a number of parks and gardens (there are four just within a 0.3 km/0.2 mile radius of this accommodation). From its central vantage point within London, every part of the historic city is easily accessible on foot or through a variety of other transportation options.
Furthermore, these studio vacation rental accommodations are furnished, providing a queen-sized bed, a full bath, a kitchen (with electric range and microwave -- the fridges all have a small icebox compartment, but it is not suitable for larger items), WiFi Internet connection, and linen/towel changes once per week. Please note that the internet connection can slow down at times. The building itself is an apartment building with a 24-hour doorman as well as an elevator. Note that while the rooms contain ceiling lights, but lamps are available from reception on request for lower lighting.
As mentioned, this location is close to many attractions, including:
- University College London, 0.1 km/0.1 miles west
- The British Museum, dedicated to human history and culture, 1.1 km/0.7 miles south
- The Foundling Museum, telling the story of Foundling Hospital, the first home for abandoned children in Britain (1.1 km/0.7 miles west).
- The Euston Square subway/tube station (0.5 km/0.3 miles west), offering easy transportation throughout London
- The Euston rail station (0.4 km/0.3 miles west), offering underground and mainline routes.
- The King’s Cross rail station (1.1 km/0.7 miles east), offering mainline rail service as well as Eurostar service to Paris, France.
- The British Library, 0.8 km/0.5 miles east, national library of the United Kingdom.
- The West End, with many major tourist attractions, shops, businesses, and entertainment venues (2.4 km/1.5 miles south).
The location in Bloomsbury is fantastic for getting around London and exploring, conducting business, or visiting attractions. London is easily within your grasp from here!
NOTE: Hairdryer is available from reception if requested. A small cash deposit is required for each hairdryer.
NOTE: Fans are available on request (limited availability). Please ask at reception
NOTE: This street can be busy at times. There is secondary glazing in the living area which has been installed to effectively reduce street noise.
Overall Apartment Rating (45)
Apartment Reviews (36)
|Nearby attractions to this vacation rental in London|
Map : London Vacation Rental - Upper Woburn Place London WC1H
Show attractions Show subways lines Show subway stations
- Victoria, Northern, London Overground Trains to Euston Station
These maps/directions are informational only. No representation is made or warranty given as to their content, road conditions or route usability or expeditiousness. User assumes all risk of use. Google Maps, New York Habitat, and their suppliers assume no responsibility for any loss or delay resulting from such use.
Related studio vacation rentals: furnished accommodations in London