|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Aug 31 2019||open||2||
|information:Flat fee for utilities included; $1100 application fee + $300 move out cleaning fee|
This fully-furnished studio apartment in Midtown West, Manhattan is ideal for travelers wishing to live in the epicenter of the city that never sleeps! Located near famed museums, parks, and architecture, this home provides convenient access to most popular tourist destinations. It is located on 50th Street & 9th Avenue.
The modern studio apartment sits on the 6th floor (considered 5th in Europe) of a 39-story high-rise elevator building. A full time doorman provides comfort assurance. Convenient amenities offered include a shared laundry room and gym.
This space presents parquet flooring and contemporary accessories. The center is furnished as a common area, while a double sized bed lies to the side of the room nearest a window, creating a small sleeping area.
In the common area, a sofa faces a flat-screen cable television. A long dark coffee table supplies surface space. To one side of the room, a dining table provides convenient space for large meals. A long mirror, dresser drawers, and scattered artwork are included. Ample windows allow ventilation and face the courtyard/plaza.
A separate kitchen provides most necessary cooking appliances, and some extras like a toaster and a coffeemaker! For your convenience, a dishwasher is provided. Commodious cabinet space accommodates item storage. A bathroom presents ideal lighting, mirrors, one tub/shower with curtain, and fresh towels.
Midtown West is a popular New York community near Hell’s Kitchen and Midtown East. This accommodation is conveniently located near affordable and famed restaurants as well as most popular tourist attractions.
Listed below are some suggestions of what to check out in the area.
- Bryant Park: Serene landscape set against NYC landmarks and skyscrapers. 0.9mi/1.5km. Accessible via foot or train.
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Modern art museum including works by Monet, Picasso, and Van Gogh. 0.7mi/1.1km. Accessible via foot or train.
- Times Square: Every traveler must visit this bright and lively area of Manhattan, filled with huge stores, restaurants, and Broadway theaters! 0.4mi/650m. Accessible via foot.
- Marseille: Popular French restaurant. 0.4mi/600m. Accessible via foot.
For public transportation around Manhattan,you can find subway options very close to this apartment:
- 50th Street and 8th Avenue: Serving the C and E trains. 0.1mi/190m.
- 49th Street and 7th Avenue: Serving the N, Q, R trains. 0.4mi/650m.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.
Review by: Heidi N.,
Sep 15 2013
From: United States,
Apartment Rental: 2 months
Fantastic apartment! View from apartment looks out over central courtyard and fountain of the World Wide Plaza. The view from the rooftop deck is awesome as well.