|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|No availability at this time|
This one bedroom apartment is located in the trendy Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.
Fully-furnished with cohesive décor and exposed brick walls, this one-bedroom apartment sits on the top floor of a four-story low-rise walk-up building. All windows face a garden area. To screen your guests, an intercom system is in place.
The living room area includes hard wood flooring and white walls with exposed brick. One window ventilates the space. A dining table for two accommodates meal space. Various chairs allow seating space and there is a flat screen television.
An open kitchen attached to the living room presents tiled floor and basic cooking appliances such as an oven, freezer, refrigerator, and microwave. Rows of cabinets supply space for item storage. A window accommodates convenient ventilation. In the tiled bathroom, one full-sized tub/shower is included.
The bedroom offers lavender walls with white trim molding next to exposed brick. A window provides ventilation and some natural illumination. One full-sized bed is included. Closet space accommodates item storage.
Bedford-Stuyvesant is a central New York City community in Brooklyn (near Crown Heights) filled with artists, hipsters, and families. It is home to various popular bars, restaurants, and small shops. Listed below are some suggestions of what to check out during your stay.
- Do or Dine: Serving edgy New-American cuisine. 0.9mi/1.4km. Accessible via foot or bus.
- Brooklyn Museum: Holding NYC’s second-largest collection of art. 1.5mi/2.5km. Accessible via foot or train.
- Prospect Park: Besides the usual amenities of a park, this large stretch of land includes a zoo, botanical garden, public library, and more. 2.4mi/3.9km. Accessible via train.
- One Last Shag: Trendy Bed-Stuy bar. 1mi/1.6km. Accessible via foot or bus.
For public transportation around Brooklyn and into Manhattan:
- Kingston-Throop Avenues and Fulton Street: Offering the C train. 0.2mi/350m.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.