2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in East Village (NY-17692)
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 4
In the Big Apple, the East Village of Manhattan is loved by many and exudes a laid-back attitude that welcomes all. Come on in to the furnished two bedroom apartment at the corner of East 2nd Street & Avenue B. There is much to be desired in apartment on the 1st floor of 5 (ground floor in Europe) of this low-rise walk-up building offers in-unit laundry and access to the backyard garden!
Each room in this two bedroom apartment is epically designed that is both eye-pleasing and offers dedicated spaces.
- Two windows bring in natural light to open-plan living area. Dark hardwood floor lines space while a patterned accent wall gives a fun and interesting element. An electric fireplace has a honeycomb extends floor to ceiling
- The glamourous kitchen has all white cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and chandelier for lighting. There are options for breakfast bar-top seating or you can dine at the wooden dining table.
- Walk out to the private garden terrace from Bedroom 1. The inside reflects the garden elements with a teal, grey, and yellow inspired floral design on the accent wall. A queen-sized bed, armchair and ottoman, and dresser. A private en-suite and walk-in closet really make this a much desired master suite.
- Bedroom 2 has a luxe design with two windows for maximum sunlight and overlooking the garden area. A queen-sized bed is provided alongside two nightstands and the seating area is perfect to sit and unwind. The walk-in closet is every New-Yorker’s dream!
- Don’t forget about the laundry room complete with a sink for washing and cabinet storage space. Also, in the hall is a desk which is a perfect location for completing your to-dos!
The neighborhood of the East Village of New York City boasts dozens of small restaurants offering cuisine from around the world.
- Enjoy dining at Ivan Ramen (0.2mi/270m) with an inventive menu or spend all-day at Clinton St. Baking Company (0.1mi/170m), a popular brunch spot known for the blueberry pancakes.
- Catch an independent show at the Connelly Theater (0.2mi/300m) or see an up-and-coming band at Mercury Lounge (0.2mi/280m) at this Lower East Side music venue.
The F subway stop is on 2 Avenue / Houston Street : Lower East Side (0.3mi/450m) is the best way to get around NYC!
- Air Conditioning,
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator