1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Bastille, Bercy - Gare de Lyon - Nation (PA-4743)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Take a walk around Paris, France and discover this furnished one bedroom apartment in the heart of Le Marais district. On the corner of Avenue Ledru Rollin & Rue de Charenton this flat is located on the fourth floor of seven (5th Floor in America). The building is a 19th century with Haussmannien architecture that offers that Parisian charm to capture your eye.
This designer decorated one bedroom apartment is furnished with function and style in mind.
- In the living room, a fireplace offers a designer focal point along with the two armchairs and a coffee table. With hardwood flooring, TV, and a large window bringing in lots of natural light, the apartment’s open floor plan feels bright and airy. Both rooms have blackout velvet drapes.
- The well equipped kitchen styles stainless steel appliances including a cooktop range, a full size refrigerator and freezer and a dishwasher. Olive colored cabinets and black countertops give this creative space a chic, upscale design.
- The bedroom contains a King-sized bed, a large armoire, a small desk and chair to get work done, and two nightstands. Open up the large window in true Parisian style to enjoy a bright sunny day.
- The all white bathroom gives a great space to get ready each day!
The Le Marais neighborhood combines old-world charm with modern-day function at the heart of Paris. Within the 12th arrondissement, this area provides a lot of bars and restaurants, cultural occasions, and everyday necessities.
- The apartment is located 10 minute walk to the Place des Vosges and Bastille Opera.
- On the same block there is a large supermarket, Marks & Spencer (big selection of takeout foods), 2 health food stores, gym, bank (ATM), dry-cleaners, and many restaurants including Bistro du Coin.
- Visit the Aligre Market (300m/0.2mi), a farmer’s market for the freshest meat, cheese, vegetables and much more for all of the ingredients to add in your favorites recipes.
- Find a range of flavors in the restaurants in the area like Passerini (110m/350ft), an Italian restaurant with homemade favorites or pick up fresh bakery items at Boulangerie bo (100m/340ft).
- Walk along the Coulée Verte (300m/0.2mi) which is a former railway that was transformed to a leafy walkway or see the nearby attraction: Place de la Bastille (600m/0.4mi). The Opéra Bastille (700m/0.4mi) will make a memorable evening at the venue for opera and ballet.
The closest Paris metro stop is Ledru-Rollin (180m/0.1mi) along the 8 line. Gare de Lyon (750m/0.5mi) is also nearby for longer distance trains.
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator