1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Saint-Germain des Prés (PA-4752)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
In a prime location in the heart of Saint Germain des Prés, this furnished one bedroom apartment is completely modern with a rustic flare. Along Rue de Seine & Rue de l'Echaude, find this apartment among the cafes, restaurants, and shops in this quintessential Parisian neighborhood.
Designed with stunning furnishings and artwork, this one bedroom apartment boasts exposed wooden beams along the ceiling and wide plank hardwood flooring.
- The living area is open concept that offers a designated area for lounging, desk space for working, and kitchen area and dining.
- The kitchen area is fitted with sleek black cabinets, lime green accent color and floor to ceiling windows. An induction cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and a Nespresso coffee machine are all set for cooking each meal to enjoy.
- The charming bedroom has muted blue tones with a king sized bed, a wardrobe and an en-suite bathroom.
- The bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower with a concrete design, rainfall showerhead, a WC and a single wash basin.
Within walking distance to some of the most notable attractions in Paris, the Saint-germain des Pres neighborhood is ideal in location and culture. Find your favorite place in the surrounding streets that are filled with cafés, restaurants and boutiques.
- The Seine river is moments away (400m/0.3mi), perfect for relaxing walks or for your daily exercise. Just beyond the river is the Lourve Museum (600m/0.4mi) and Notre Dame Cathedral (1.1km/0.7mi), both must-sees while in Paris.
- Discover the art of chocolate at Meert Paris (100m/325ft) or try a new flavor of macaron at Ladurée Paris Bonaparte (280m/0.2mi) to conquer that sweet tooth.
Venture out of the 6th arrondissement from the Mabillon station (280m/0.2mi) for the 10 train or the 4 train at Saint-Germain-des-Prés station (350m/0.2mi).
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator