1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Saint Michel, Latin Quarter - Panthéon (PA-4769)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
Filled with everything to love about Paris, the 5th arrondissement holds the neighborhood of Saint Michel and the Latin Quarter. This one bedroom vacation rental is located right along the Seine River on the corner of Quai Saint-Michel & Rue Xavier-Privas. This building offers an in-unit washer and an elevator to get to the vacation rental on the 3rd floor of 5 (4th floor in America).
Take in the view of some of Paris’s famous landmarks from outside the doorstep of this furnished one bedroom accommodation.
- In the living area, this typical Parisian apartment offers functional urban living. A dining table is in place to enjoy meals, do some studying, and view the mounted TV. Dark tile flooring and modern décor are offered.
- In the kitchen a textured backsplash gives visual interest and is complete with all the appliances needed to prepare a home cooked meal.
- The bedroom has honey colored hardwood flooring. The room is complete with sleeping options including a double sized murphy bed that can be put up to allow for additional space and a double sized sofa bed.
- The bathroom has a standing shower with a glass door and colored tile features.
The Latin Quarter is full of inspiring minds, full of famous landmarks, and gives great transportation options to get around Paris. Saint Michel is in an ideal location of Paris:
- Hear the bells toll from the famous The Notre-Dame Cathedral (350m/0.2mi) or go see another landmark, the 18th-century mausoleum, the Panthéon (1.0km/0.6mi).
- A perfect location for students going to La Sorbonne (750m/0.5mi), one of Europe's earliest established universities.
Get in and around the City of Lights on the Metro starting at Saint-Michel Notre-Dame (30m/100ft) offering the 4 line and the RER trains. The 10 line can also be found at the Cluny-La Sorbonne (350m/0.2mi) station.
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the apartment,