1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Marylebone (LN-1968)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
In the central location of Marylebone, this one bedroom furnished apartment is offered in London. On the cross streets of Upper Berkeley Street & Great Cumberland Place, this neighborhood boasts a village vibe within the heart of London.
This one bedroom apartment features a cosy living and dining area with lots of natural light brightening the space.
- Furnished with a double-sized sofa bed, dining table, shelving, and antique fireplace, this living room brings together design with an efficient way of living. The crown molding, hardwood floors, and modern pot lighting helps to elevate this room with style and charm.
- The partially connected kitchen offers a modern space with an electric hob and oven, and fitted fridge and freezer. Black countertops and wood cabinets tie the layout together.
- The bedroom is complete with a double-sized bed, built-in wardrobe, and a designer wicker pull out drawers on the nightstand and dresser. A large window brings in lots of natural light and has blinds to close if needed.
- The modern bathroom is fully tiled and has a combined bath and shower, towel warmer, and vessel sink.
This central London location of Marylebone is a classic and charming neighborhood with an endless amount of activity to entertain.
- The Marble Arch (450m/0.3mi) is a great backdrop for your next photo. It is also the start of Oxford Street (300m/0.2mi), a fabulous shopping street and Hyde Park (450m/0.3mi), the famed green space.
- Get to know the London experience at The Carpenters Arms (120m/400ft), a Victorian pub or enjoy a modern spot for a classic whisky on the rocks at Salt Whisky Bar (230m/0.2mi).
Marylebone is in the perfect location for exploring London as it is in close proximity to mainly key areas. However, if you do need to travel via the London Underground, choose from the Marble Arch Station (300m/0.2mi) serving the Central line or at Bond Street (Central and Jubliee, 1.0km/0.6mi), Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central Victoria, 1.5km/0.9mi).
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator