|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Oct 18 2021||open||2||
|information:1 month minimum - utilities included except telephone|
Welcome to central London! Your stay here is in an apartment building modernized from what was historically a tea warehouse in the 19th century. The building is a walk-up and all apartments are fully and modernly furnished. Located just across Southwark Bridge on Southwark Bridge Road between the bridge itself and Borough Road, this location is close to many sights and experiences of central London’s restaurants, historic locales, and shopping, in the borough of Lambeth near Vauxhall. Each unit in this building has weekly maid service.
The London vacation rental accommodation itself is 110 square meters (about 1,100 square feet) and is located on the second floor (considered 3rd by Americans) and is largely an open-plan format, comprised of a kitchen, living area, bedroom, and two bathrooms, wrapped around a central stairwell access. From the entry lobby, taking a left brings you into the spacious loft-like living area, where you will find a dining table, sofa (that converts into a double-sized sofa bed), television, and phone. Moving to the left (counter-clockwise) through the living area, you will come across the open kitchen, which is well-stocked with everything you might need for your home away from home; there is an oven, a fridge/freezer, microwave oven, and even a toaster. Just past the kitchen on the right is a full bath, with tub and shower. Past the bathroom is the bedroom itself, complete with double bed; just off the bedroom is another bathroom (with shower).
From this apartment, you will find much to do in the area of Lambeth, including dining, shopping, and sights, such as:
- The Tate Modern Art Gallery, home to the national collection of British art from 1500 to present, as well as international and contemporary art (0.6 km/0.4 miles northwest).
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, modern reconstruction of the historic playwright’s theatre (0.8 km/0.5 miles northwest).
- The Millennium Footbridge, pedestrian crossing over the River Thames, giving you access to more of central London (0.8 km/0.5 miles northwest).
- The London Eye, the 443-foot-tall ferris wheel on the banks of the River Thames (2.1 km/1.3 miles west).
- Transportation options, such as the Southwark Underground (subway) station (0.8 km/0.5 miles away) as well as several bus stops within a two-street radius of this property.
Truly, central London is easily accessible and experienced from this one bedroom vacation rental accommodation!
Please note: There is absolutely no smoking in this apartment.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.