|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Jul 07 2020||open||6||
|information:+ VAT - Immediate occupancy only|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
Find the heart of central London from this three bedroom furnished apartment, located on Moxon Street off Marylebone High Street in the Marylebone borough. This apartment is 80 square meters (861 square feet) and comprised of a living/dining area, well-equipped kitchen, one full bath (with tub and shower), and three bedrooms, each with one double bed. There is cable TV and Internet service. Additional services (for an extra charge) include laundry, dry cleaning, cot, and high chair. Pets and smoking are not permitted. The building is serviced by an elevator.
This three bedroom apartment puts you conveniently close to many businesses and places of interest, including:
- Oxford Street (0.4 miles/0.6 km south), offering many shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities
- The Wallace Collection, a museum dedicated to fine arts from the 15th through the 19th centuries, is located 0.3 miles / 400 meters away.
- Many restaurants serving different types of cuisine within the borough of Marylebone or nearby Fitzrovia
- The Baker Street subway stop (0.4 miles/650 meters northwest), served by 5 subway lines, making transportation in London very easy!
- The Bond Street subway stop (0.5 miles/750 meters south), where you can catch the central line crossing London from east to west passed Oxford Circus and Notting Hill Gate.
From Marylebone, truly much of London is well within your reach!