Alcove Studio Apartment in Bastille (PA-4733)
Alcove Studio, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Wake up with the Sun in the City of Light! This 40 sqm studio apartment is on the second floor (third for Americans) in a walk-up building in the 11th arrondissement. Situated near the intersection of Rue Keller and Rue Charonne, the apartment is in the Roquette neighborhood. Amenities include a digicode security system, in-unit washer, and hardwood floors.
This cheerful studio gives you a taste of effortless French elegance!
- The open living space has two large windows and tasteful gray walls, so you can enjoy views of Paris while curled up on the sofa!
- Hardwood floors add warmth throughout the apartment.
- The full-sized bed is tucked into a cozy nook, so you still have the feeling of a distinct sleeping area.
- Through the mirrored French doors, you'll find the modern, white kitchen. Why not fix yourself a French cheese platter?
- Enjoy a long soak in the tub of the sleek, contemporary bathroom!
In bustling "bobo" Roquette, experience the diversity of Paris's artistic and food scenes!
- Take a break or work on your screenplay in Pause Café (53 m/170 ft.), a hip café where crown molding meets industrial chic!
- Carrefour City (260 m/850 ft.) is right nearby for groceries.
- At Le Bar à Soupes (110 m/360 ft.), you can choose from five different soups every day!
- Experience delicious Vietnamese cuisine in a wood-paneled dining room at Paris Hanoï (260 m/850 ft.).
- Watch a comedy at the Théâtre de la Main D'or (270 m/885 ft.), or listen to live jazz late into the night at Les Disquaires (190 m/620 ft.)!
Hop on the Métro with ease at Ledru-Rollin (8 line, 280 m/915 ft.)!
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator