Studio Apartment in Pigalle, Opéra - Grands Boulevards - Clichy (PA-4755)
Studio, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
In a neighborhood known for a lively nightlife, get to know this Paris neighborhood of Pigalle – Saint-Georges. Near Rue Alfred Stevens between Rue des Martyrs and Boulevard de Clichy, a furnished 23 m2 (approx. 24 sq ft) studio apartment is available. Boasting an elevator, in-unit laundry, and a coded entry this ground floor (known as 1st floor in America) studio will help to fulfill the dream of living in Paris.
With a functional layout, this furnished studio apartment will aim to provide a typical lifestyle in a stylish environment.
- The living area offers hardwood flooring, natural light, and high ceilings for a contemporary yet practical space. Mid-century modern furnishings fill the space that include a teal sofa, oval coffee table, artistic chandelier, and a work space.
- Walk up the stairs to the lofted queen-size bed. This provides a unique element and a space saving solution.
- Continue on into the kitchen where the multiple styles will draw your eye around the room. Patterned tile flooring steals the show while the black subway tile backsplash contrasts the white appliances and cabinetry. Light blue chairs and round dining table make this a perfect eat-in kitchen for any meal.
- The completely updated bathroom completes the space with a standing shower, fully tiled walls, and a heated towel rack.
Steps from an iconic landmark of Paris, the neighborhood of Pigalle – Saint-Georges comes to life after the sun goes down. During the day, find artists creating and during the night find them preforming.
- The iconic Moulin Rouge theatre (700m/0.4mi) and cabaret sparked this neighborhood’s racy reputation as a part of the red-light district.
- Find the closest brasserie for dining along the Boulevard de Clichy like Bouillon pigalle (280m/0.2mi) an affordable spot for traditional fare or La Table des Anges (90m/290ft) for a more intimate setting.
Make your way around the 9th arrondissement of Paris and to other parts of the city from the Metro at Pigalle (230m/0.1mi) for the 2 or 12 subway lines.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,