1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Highbury, Camden - Islington (LN-1980)
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms - Sleeps 2
Located in the historical Highbury Square and Avenell Road, this one bedroom furnished apartment provides the essence of Highbury, Islington. This north London location was converted to modern apartments and features in-unit laundry, a gym, and an elevator.
The former field of Highbury Square has become a commemorative area and community garden and is just one of the many highlights from this one bedroom furnished apartment.
- The flat offers an array of stylish features like hardwood flooring, open floorplan, and large windows in each room of this apartment.
- The living room has a large sectional sofa facing the TV and wall to wall windows of with the courtyard view. A dining table with extra seating is perfect for gathering around and shelving is offered for storage.
- The kitchen is open with white cabinets, black countertops, and stainless steel appliances.
- In the bedroom, a double-sized bed completes the room along with two nightstands, a dresser, two elongated windows with natural light, and a bean chair.
- Two contemporary bathrooms are fully tiled with glass shower doors and chrome faucets.
For football fans, this location is perfect to visit the stadium, celebrate victories, and live in the former stadium of Arsenal Football Club.
- On game day, make your way to Emirates Stadium (800m/0.5mi) or find a local pub like The Gunners (300m/0.2mi) to support with other fans.
- Get lost in natural at Gillespie Park (300m/0.2mi) or take the Piccadilly line into the center of London at the Arsenal station (400m/0.2mi) stop of the London Underground.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Parking Space,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- Stairs necessary in addition to elevator