2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Greater London (LN-2005)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 3
Experience Greater London in this two bedroom furnished apartment near Spezia Road & Ancona Road. Make use of the unique amenities like the in-unit laundry and a private backyard garden all located on the ground floor of this home.
Inside this two bedroom apartment is a contemporary living space that brings in loads of natural light.
- The living area is comprised of two spaces, a sunroom and a dining room. Lounge on the couch with a morning coffee or invite friends for afternoon tea. Feel close to nature without having to step outside, but the option to sit outside in the private backyard is available.
- Inside, the kitchen is comprised of natural wood countertops and white cabinets. A stainless-steel hood vent and open shelving draws your eye upward. There is also a small seating area for an eat-in kitchen.
- In Bedroom 1, a double sized bed sits next to a wall of picture windows. The character of this home shines through in this room with an antique chandelier and built-in shelving to store your things.
- Bedroom 2 also has wall-to-wall windows and features a fireplace and built-in shelving. Two single sized beds can become sleeping options for any age.
- The bathroom has blue-tiled walls and a shower/bathtub combination.
In the London area, find the next hot spots or visit some well-known sites.
- See a match at the landmark venue Wembley Stadium (5.1km/3.2mi) hosting international matches and other special events.
- Explore flavors of the world from places like Tong Kanom Thai (700m/0.4mi), Behesht Restaurant (700m/0.4mi) for Persian cuisine or Centro Galego de Londres (550m/0.4mi) for traditional Galician dishes.
To get into the center of London or to your next destination, head to the Overground train at Willesden Junction (650m/0.4mi).
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator