|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
This is a model apartment. It reflects both the quality and the style of the apartments we offer at this location. The individual apartments are a variation of this one with some differences in layout and exposure.
This furnished two bedroom apartment is located on the 2nd floor. It is decorated in blue and yellow fabrics and provides a relaxing environment in central London. The apartment is a true home from home with the following facilities:
· Air conditioning, secure entrance and lift access
· Lounge with two sofas, flat screen television, stereo / CD Player, working desk and fire place
· Combined dining area
· Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and window for natural daylight
· Two double bedrooms with double bed and television
· One bedroom with en-suite marble shower room (toilets / telephone)
· Second marble bathroom (tub + shower in tub / toilets / telephone)
· High speed wired or wireless internet access
It features its own secure entrance, and boasts twice daily maid service and 24 hour room service.
APARTMENTS FACTSHEET (FACILITIES):
· Oven / Cooker / Extractor Fan
· Dishwasher/Washing Machine/Dryer
· Kettle/ Toaster
· Television/Pay-Movies/Cable Channels
· CD Player/Radio + selection of CD's
· In room safe
· Iron & ironing board
· Trouser Press
· Electric Fire Place
· DDI and voice mail
· Modem Connection
· Air-conditioning in each room
· Door bell and spy hole
· First aid box
· Secured entrance
· Daily Maid Service seven days a week
The owner also offers:
· 24Hr Room Service
· A restaurant open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner seven days a week
· A bar open from 11:00am until 01:00am seven days a week
· A reception desk manned 24Hr a day
· Concierge service 24Hr a day / 7 days a week
· Limousine Pick-Up service from any London airport (at a charge).
· Private limousine drivers (at a charge)
· Golf facilities (outside London) (at a charge)
· Off-site Gym facilities (at a charge) / off-site car parking (at a charge)
· Meeting and private dining available on request (at a charge)
· Shopping service available on request, prior to arrival
· Flower service available.
· Dry cleaning & laundry service available Monday to Friday (at a charge).
· Three meeting rooms (max 55 people)
Located in the heart of fashionable Mayfair, this fully furnished one bedroom apartment is situated in a quiet side street off Piccadilly, two minutes walk from Green Park and a stone's throw from London's best shopping, attractions, theatre and nightlife. Shepherd's market, where there are a plethora of boutiques and restaurants is a short walk away.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.