1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Somerstown, Camden - Islington (LN-1970)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 3
Located near a well-known transit hub of London, this one bedroom apartment is furnished and offers a quick way to make your way around the city. In Somerstown, this neighborhood offers something for everyone in this residential location on Railway Street between York Way & Balfe Street.
Living in this one bedroom apartment will offer the convenience of in-unit laundry along with the stylish features.
- The living are is complete with a sectional sofa that can be converted to a sofa bed for an extra sleeping space. A large window brings in natural light while the exposed brick and hardwood flooring are featured.
- Open to the dining area and kitchen, this space offers a place to entertain or to gather for an evening meal. The kitchen is fitted with L-shaped cabinets. A farmhouse sink and stainless steel appliances offer everything needed to prepare what your heart desires.
- The wooden bedframe in the bedroom adds a rustic feature to the otherwise contemporary room.
Find lots to do around King’s Cross Station in this neighborhood with many bars, restaurants, and shopping options.
- The British Library (800m/0.5mi) is minutes away and there are many ways to pass the time at King’s Cross station like visiting the Harry Potter shop at Platform 9 ¾ (600m/0.4mi) a great place for wizards and muggles alike.
- Enjoy a drink served in vintage teacups at Simmons Bar (180m/0.1mi) a retro cocktail bar or at The Fellow (200m/0.1mi) the rooftop terrace is the perfect setting for an evening with good company.
To reach various locations in London and even outside London simply take the train from the King’s Cross Underground Station (400m/0.3mi) hosting the Circle, Metropolitan, Piccadilly, Northern, Victory, and Hammersmith & City train lines. Or an additional option are the King’s Cross and St Pancras International (700m/0.4mi) above ground commuter trains.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator