|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|information:WiFi & Parking available for a fee; Discount available for longer stays|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This 25-square-meter (269-square-foot) studio London apartment is located at Sloane Avenue and Draycott Place, in the heart of the borough of Chelsea and therefore central to many shopping, dining, and historical opportunities, not to mention accessible to many of London’s business districts and financial centers. The building has several elevators and a 24-hour staffed reception area to help you with any needs you may have. Smoking is permitted but pets are not. Wireless Internet is available for an additional fee.
This studio is comprised of a living area furnished with one queen bed, a well-equipped kitchen with a washer/dryer, microwave, toaster, and fridge, and a full bath with a tub and shower. There is daily maid service (except Bank holidays) and weekly towel and linen changes.
There is much to see and do here in Chelsea, whether you are here for vacation or business. Local attractions and points of interest include:
- The Sloane Square subway stop (0.4 miles/600 meters east), giving you access throughout London on the ‘tube’; there is also the South Kensington subway stop (0.5 miles/ 800 meters west), giving more transportation options
- Sloane Avenue is right outside your front door, with many shops, cafes, bars, pubs, and restaurants to choose from, all within walking distance
- The museum district (with the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, and the Victoria and Albert Museum), 0.7 miles/1.1 km west
- Harrods Department Store (in Knightsbridge, 0.8 miles/1.3 km north), with over 330 departments
- The Harvey Nichols department store (in Knightsbridge, 1.1 miles/1.8 km north)
A welcome packet will be available to you to help plan your stay. London awaits!