|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
Your stay in central London will be comfortable and convenient while in this two bedroom London apartment. The building is new and the developments in the area are as well, giving you access to plenty of restaurants and shops in the area. The building itself has elevator service across multiple floors and is decorated in a modern style; all apartments are similarly decorated and are all fully furnished.
These two bedroom London apartments average about 80 square meters in size (861 square feet) across two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living/dining area, and a kitchen. Each of the two bedrooms has a queen-sized bed; one bathroom has a tub and shower while the second bathroom has a shower. The living/dining area comes complete with lots of seating, a dining table, a television with cable, and a telephone, The kitchen area is open to the living/dining area and is complete so you may partake of the local markets and create your own meals; it comes equipped with a fridge/freezer, oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, and dishwasher.
You’ll find much to do here, including:
- The Borough subway/tube stop, only 0.1 km/0.07 miles to the west, about 400 feet away to the west, so you can access most of London easily from here.
- London Bridge rail station, a major rail hub for the city, about 0.8 km/0.5 miles to the north.
- London Bridge itself, about a kilometer (0.6 miles) to the north.
- Tower Bridge, about 1.6 km (1 mile) away to the northeast; just across it is the world famous Tower of London itself.
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre and Tate Modern, both about 1.8 km (1.1 miles) to the northwest; the Millennium Footbridge is also close by, giving walking access across the River Thames to its northern bank, where additional cuisine, shopping, and entertainment options may be found.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral, about 2.4 km/1.5 miles to the north (across the River Thames).
From this location you will find the central part of London is easily accessible and convenient, and your stay in this London apartment comfortable.
Review by: Barbara B.,
Apr 25 2007
From: United States,
Accommodation Rental: 5 days
The [...] flat in London was superb! Everything in the flat was new and in perfect working order [...]