|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|Nov 13 2019||open||2||
|information:1 week minimum. IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY ONLY|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
From the heart of the City of London, this one bedroom apartment is right off of Watling Street and Bow Lane, close to many major businesses, shopping, dining, entertainment, and historic sites, as well as convenient transportation links. The building does not allow smoking or pets and does not have an elevator. Additional services are available for you (such as dry cleaning and high chair rentals) for an additional cost.
At 40 square meters (430 square feet), this one bedroom apartment offers a living room with cable TV, Internet, a dining table, and a well-equipped kitchen with a microwave and other appliances. The full bathroom has a tub and shower as well. There is also the convenience of a washing machine and dryer inside the apartment.
For central London, this location is a great spot if you are looking to work in the City’s financial district. There are many subway stations in the area, all of which are within 0.25 miles (0.4 km) of this apartment. Additional highlights of the area includes:
- St. Paul’s Cathedral, consecrated in 1708 (0.2 miles/350 meters west)
- One New Change Shopping Center, with about sixty shops and restaurants (0.2 miles or 290 meters west)
- The Thames River (Southwark Bridge), historic navigation route (500 feet/0.09 miles/0.14 km south)
- The London Millennium Footbridge, a pedestrian-only crossing for the River Thames (0.4 miles/600 meters south)
- Shakespeare Globe Theatre, famous site of the famous playwright (0.5 miles/800 meters south, just across the Millennium Footbridge)
- The Mansion House subway station, giving access to most of London (0.1 miles/150 meters south)
- Other subway stations (including St Pauls, Bank, Mansion House, Cannon Street, and Monument (all within less than 0.25 miles/0.4 km).
The charm and convenience of central London is not easily matched from this one bedroom London apartment. Whether here for business or vacation – or perhaps both – you will find just about everything London has to offer when you stay here.