|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|information:1 week minimum|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
Located within one of London’s most prestigious areas, these two bedroom apartments in the heart of South Kensington offers comfortable living within an area full of shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities. Averaging at 90 square meters (approx. 968 square feet), these apartment have two bedrooms with queen sized beds and has two full baths, each with a tub and shower. Sometimes the unit is organized as duplex, on two levels, and sometimes the unit is on a single floor. The property has an elevator. There is also a health club on the premises, however this amenity is only available at an additional cost.
This fully-furnished apartment makes your home away from home a comfortable island in the middle of a bustling community. With a fully equipped kitchen (including oven, stove, fridge, freezer, microwave, and other features), you can prepare your own meals in comfort if you wish, or you can partake of the restaurants in the area, many of which are within walking distance. There are several iconic attractions nearby, including:
- Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, and Science Museum (A little over 1/2 of a km east along Cromwell Road, about .4 miles)
- Kensington Gardens/Hyde Park, the former private gardens to the royal palace found on the grounds (beginning .9 km or about .6 miles north)
- Earl’s Court Exhibition Centre (to the west off Old Brompton Road, accessible via the 74 bus or 2 stops on the District tube line )
- Knightsbridge, a high-end shopping zone about 2 km or approx 1.2 miles to the east
- West Kensington, an area containing many of London's lovely Victorian terraced houses (.8 miles/1.3 km west)
Getting further into London and its boroughs can be easily done through bus, taxi, or the ‘tube’ (London’s subway service). The Gloucester Road subway stop is only .2 miles (.3 km) east of this two bedroom apartment, giving easy access to much of London.