|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Jul 01 2020||open||6||
|information:euro 100 cleaning fee|
Take a break from the urban grind and experience a lesser-known part of the city in this three bedroom townhouse located in the 12th arrondissement of Paris. After a day at work, school, or exploring the busy Paris, come home at night to this quiet triplex house in a lovely residential area. It is located in a courtyard with eight other houses and gives access to a private terrace!
This furnished townhouse offers many great amenities to make your stay convenient. Perhaps the greatest perk is the terrace decorated with natural plants and equipped with chaises lounges and other patio furniture, where you can enjoy a meal or relax and sun in the summertime. Lined with hardwood floors, this house has been completely renovated in December 2012 and decorated with modern furniture, giving it a sleek look! The large windows in the living room and kitchen area make the place very bright and the open plan layout and high ceilings create an airy feeling. The kitchen has all the basic amenities for cooking at home, including a microwave, coffee maker and toaster, perfect for a quick breakfast or meal that you can enjoy on the breakfast bar. For a more formal dinner with your family or friends, there is a dining table seating 7 in the living room. This house also has everything you need for a great movie night: a TV with cable and DVD player, a sofa with two matching ottomans and a fireplace to add a romantic atmosphere in the wintertime. Going up to the second floor you will find bedroom 1 and 2, with a flat screen TV in bedroom 2 if you want to watch your favorite program in privacy. The bedroom on the 3rd and top floor has a small desk area. The all tiled modern bathroom has a bathtub/shower and the toilet is separate.
Paris' 12th arrondissement is primarily residential and keeps attracting those looking to escape the most visited and crowed neighborhood of central Paris. Here you will have all the daily commodities located within walking distance of your apartment : there is a post office across the street, a drug store around the corner, and a supermarket 270m (0.2 miles) away. In addition here are some places you might be interested in checking out during your stay in Paris:
- Viaduc des Arts: this shopping, arts and crafts center converted from a suburban railway is located 1.1 km (0.7 miles) on Avenue Daumesnil, and houses several artisanal shops and workshops, art galleries, boutiques, antique shops, cafes and restaurants.
- La coulée verte: Once you have explored the Viaduc, take one of the staircases along Avenue Daumnesil up to this Promenade, a long narrow stretch of trees and planted flowers. This is one of Paris' most secret gardens and is a pleasant way to spend a Sunday afternoon. While you are strolling down the Promenade, enjoy the views on the surrounding Parisian buildings and see a side of Paris few tourists ever venture to explore!
- Marche d'Aligre: This market is located 1.8km (1.1 miles) away and is one of the most authentic and lively outdoor markets of Paris. While you are there, stop at Le Baron Rouge for a traditional French meal with a large selection of cheeses, charcuterie and wine.
- The Bois de Vincennes (1.1 km / 0.7 miles): housing the 14th-century Chateau de Vincennes, the Bois offers endless space to stroll, picnic, and relax. Have a romantic dinner on one of the 2 islands of the Daumesnil lake at the west end of the wood; admire the imposing Buddha statue at the wood's Buddhist Center or catch a concert or play that are performed in the spring and summer on the park's central stage.
- Palais Omnisports de Bercy: this indoor sports arena and concert hall is the venue for many sports including handball, tennis, basketball, boxing, etc. and many world famous artists regularly perform there. To get there simply take the subway for one stop or walk along Boulevard de Bercy until you reach the Parc de Bercy.
The closest subway station is Dugommier, served by line 6. Alternatively you can take the line 8 at Daumesnil. Take it for 3 stops to Nation and you will be able to transfer to 2 other metro lines as well as the RER (express commuter rail) making it easy to get around the City of Lights! If you wish to visit other regions of France while you are there, the Gare de Lyon (one of the six main railway stations in Paris) is only 1.6 km (1 mile) away and is served by high speed trains linking Paris to many cities in the South of France!
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.