|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|information:Electric, Gas, Water and Internet included. euro 60 Exit cleaning fee.|
Welcome to this two-bedroom vacation rental in Paris!
Located in Le Marais (4th arrondissement), this fully-furnished, two-bedroom accommodation offers a commodious home (102m² or approx. 1,095 sq. ft.!) in highly-sought part of Paris. It is on the second floor (considered 3rd in U.S.) of a five-story walk-up building that dates all the way back to 1580. Providing modern perks within an antique setting, it is a precise reflection of the city in which it resides.
For privacy purposes, the main entrance gate is protected by a coded security system. Additionally, an intercom is attached to the building’s main door. For rest and relaxation within the comfort of a familiar space, feel free to lounge in the building’s private courtyard - furnished with patio tables, chairs, and bright plants atop a cobblestone landscape. The apartment is accessed through use of an authentic 16th century staircase.
Lined with parquet flooring and decorated with antique flair, the living room embraces a serene ambiance. Here you will find high ceilings, exposed beams and two floor-to-ceiling, triple-glazed windows with view of the street below. Also supplied are a double sofa bed, single sofa bed and various chairs. Placed adjacent from one sofa bed stands a decorative fireplace and antique gilded frame mirror, giving the apartment a touch of added warmth. An antique drop leaf square dining table with four straw-bottomed chairs accommodates room to dine, work, or engage in recreational activities.
The open kitchen provides modern appliances including a combo gas stove (four burners and an oven), dishwasher, refrigerator-freezer and washing machine as well as a window opening to the narrow courtyard.
The bedrooms are conveniently situated on either end of the apartment to maximize privacy. Bedroom #1 is located next to the living room. It includes a triple-glazed window overlooking the street, ceiling beams, and a parquet floor. Also supplied are a double-size bed, antique-style cabinet and a desk. (Please Note: The pictured computer is not available for the guests.) Bedroom #2 (master bedroom) is near the entrance, and includes bright yellow walls, a double-sized bed, built-in closet with sliding doors, and recessed bookshelves. Two windows face the calm courtyard. For entertainment purposes, this room is equipped with a large flat screen cable TV, DVD player, home theater system, and stereo.
Le Marais is an historic district in the heart of the city, holding many of Paris’s most architecturally important buildings, and popular art galleries; this two bedroom vacation rental is on one of the busiest streets of the area, full of conveniences , as well as having a metro stop just down the street. Listed below are just a few must-see suggestions.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: An example of Paris’s brilliant gothic cathedrals, this may be the most breathtaking construction of all. Located on the Ile de la Cité, just 1.2 km (about .7 miles) or 1 metro stop and a shorter walk from the apartment.
- Hotel de Ville: Here you will find the gorgeous building and plaza hosting the City of Paris’s administration. Situated 2 metro stops west of the apartment.
- Place des Vosges: charming public square that is popular with tourists and locals alike, just 350 meters (.2 milea) away; this is a perfect place to relax and take in the history of the area after hours on your feet – Victor Hugo’s home is on the corner!
- Hôtel de Sens: Originally housing the archbishops of Sens in the 16th century, it is now a magnificent sight and tranquil environment. Located at 1 Rue Figuier, Paris, France (400 meters/ approx. 0.2 miles)
- Saint-Paul St-Louis Church: Another visually stimulating construction, this is one of Paris’s earliest examples of Jesuit architecture. Located just down the street from the apartment
- Hotel de Sully: This is a stunning mansion with a long history of various owners. Located on 48, rue Saint Antoine, Paris, France.
- The Rue des Francs-Bourgeois: This square is a popular shopping area and a major center of design and fashion. Situated about 3 streets north of the apartment.
For public transportation around Paris, walk to the Saint-Paul metro station (110m/350ft), offering the 1 Line. The transit hub at Bastille, the classic symbol of the French revolution, is also not far, just a little over ½ a km away (about .3 miles), and includes lines M1, M5 and M8.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.