|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
Sitting on the quaint Paris streets of Rue de Montreuil & Rue Faidherbe, this is a furnished one bedroom apartment in the Nation neighborhood. Located in the 11th arrondissement, it is conveniently near the popular communities of Bastille and Republique. In addition to its proximity to popular tourist destinations, it is also near a hub of metro stations – making transportation as easy as possible!
The one bedroom apartment sits on the top floor of a 5-story (considered 6-story in U.S.) walk-up building. For maximum comfort, a private laundry washer and dryer are included in the home. A coded security system and concierge assure privacy.
This contemporary accommodation is decorated with care, featuring a combination of vintage, antique and Asian pieces that create a relaxing atmosphere. In the living room, commodious windows present an endless view of Parisian rooftops. One large wooden dining table accommodates meal space. The scattered accessories give the room a fresh vibe. The bedroom offers a young, bohemian environment. Near the window, printed multi-colored curtains hang from the wall and a cable television provides indoor entertainment.
A separate eat-in kitchen presents tiled walls and ample countertop space. Most necessary cooking appliances are supplied, including a dishwasher for maximum convenience. One window accommodates ventilation. The bathroom includes a shower with sliding glass doors.
Also available in this apartment are WiFi Internet, DVD, stereo, iron, and blowdryer. Linens and towels are provided.
Please Note: An office space directly next to the bedroom will be locked off and not available for use.
Living in this Paris location (Nation) is always an adventure! It has an lively atmosphere, but its location between the 11th and 12th arrondissments keeps it from being too congested like the center can be. Besides residing along historic buildings and small shop-lined streets, it is near a variety of famous attractions and metro stations. Listed below are some suggestions of where to go when staying in this neighborhood.
- Place de la Bastille: This square was once home to the Bastille prison, which stood until the Storming of the Bastille during the French Revolution. 1.3km/0.8mi. Accessible via foot.
- Le Marché d'Aligre: Just a little over 1/2 a km away (about .4 miles), is this popular marketplace, where you can shop daily (except Tuesdays) for fresh produce, prepared foods and much more!
- Le Marais: This romantic neighborhood situated to the west in the 3rd arrondissement presents historic buildings and small shops. 2.1km/1.3mi. Accessible via foot or 2-4 stops on the metro.
- Place de la République: This charming community is ideal for walking around on a sunny day. 1.6mi/2.6km. Accessible via metro.
- For dinner near the apartment, try Le Bistrot Paul Bert (280m/.2mi), Le Chardennoux (300m/.2mi), Septime (600m/.4mi) or Bones (850m/.5mi)! all recommended by the apartment owner.
For public transportation around Paris, there are 3 nearby metro stations to make you transit options flexible:
- Faidherbe-Chaligny: The nearest metro station is just around the corner (170m or about .1mi), and offers access to Line 8.
- Reuilly-Diderot: This stop is a bit further, but also includes Line 1 in addition to Line 8 (450m/0.3mi).
- Rue des Boulets: This option gives the added flexibility of Line 9 (600m/0.4mi).
- Charonne: Offering the 9 line. 650m/0.4mi.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.