2 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Grenelle, Eiffel Tower - Champ de Mars - Les Invalides (PA-4727)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom - Sleeps 3
Live your Eiffel Tower dreams! This two-bedroom apartment is located next to the Champ de Mars at the intersection of Avenue Charles Floquet and Avenue du Général Détrie, in the 7th arrondissement of Paris. An in-unit washer is available. Please note that there is no elevator.
Find your pied-à-terre in this welcoming Paris apartment!
- Two large windows and hardwood floors in the living/dining room create a warm, inviting space for you to entertain or curl up with a book from the bookshelf!
- In the cheerful blue kitchen, you’ll find a cozy breakfast nook, gas range, and enough space to make dinner for a crowd!
- Enjoy a colorful mosaic and exposed brick in the one-of-a-kind bathroom
- Look out onto the City of Light from tall windows in both bedrooms. The first bedroom has a double bed, crown molding, and a door to the bathroom. The second bedroom features a single bed and a writing desk in case you get inspired by Paris’s literary past!
You’ll find plenty to discover as you wander the genteel 7th arrondissement!
- An entrance to the Champ de Mars, the park that contains the Eiffel Tower, is just 70 m/230 ft. from the apartment. Take a stroll on the manicured walkways, or watch the Tower sparkle at night!
- At the Quai Branly Museum (1 km/0.6 mi), discover a vast collection of folk art from around the world; primarily Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
- People-watch from the terrace at Le Piquet (450 m/0.3 mi.), or enjoy the old-school interior while enjoying classic brasserie dishes.
- For a bistro atmosphere, have a three-course dinner at Le Casse Noix (300 m/0.2 mi.)
- Auchan Supermarché (290 m/0.3 mi.) is nearby, and is open on Sunday mornings!
The nearest metro stations are Dupleix (6 line, 650 m/0.4 mi) and École Militaire (8 line, 800 m/0.5 mi).
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator