1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Saint-Germain des Prés (PA-4751)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom - Sleeps
Among the mix of cafés, corner patisseries, and the large green space of Luxembourg Gardens, this one bedroom apartment is located in the Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood. Walk down the Rue de Tournon to find this 18th century building that is steps from the Palais and the Musee du Luxembourg.
In this one bedroom vacation rental, find a mix of antique and modern features to create a charming ambiance.
- The open living/dining room features hardwood flooring throughout, detailed crown molding, and two large windows that can be opened up to let both natural light and fresh air into the room. Spanning the space is an antique rug that defines the space while the bookshelves, decorative fireplace and paintings line the walls. Furnishings include a sofa and lounge chair along with many seating options, round dining table, side tables and cabinets.
- Onto the modern kitchen offering stainless steel appliances and all of the necessary utensils and equipment for making three daily meals. The black countertops and slate grey flooring offer a contrast to the wooden cabinets.
- In the bedroom, a large window brings in natural light and offers curtains to close for privacy. The king-size bed is the place to rest at night and is complete with two nightstands on either side.
- The en-suite bathroom contains a black and white contrast theme with a standing shower, double sinks, and a heated towel rack. There is a second half bathroom with a WC in the entry hallway for guests.
Among the sights and sounds of the Paris streets, discover the essence of being a Parisian while living in the Saint-germain Des Pres neighborhood.
- Visit the nearby café, Le Tournon with outdoor seating for a perfect setting to pass the time among food and wine.
- Le Jardin du Luxembourg is a must see and just a short walk from the accommodation (65m/200ft) for beautifully laid-out gardens and a great way to spend the day.
From the 6th arrondissement, Metro lines 4 and 10 are located at the Odéon station (400m/0.3mi) to access around the city of Paris.
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator