1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Chelsea (LN-1965)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
In the elegant neighborhood of Chelsea, London a one bedroom furnished apartment is located on the ground floor and offers a terrace and in-unit washer.
This one bedroom accommodation has all wooden floors and offers lots of natural light.
- In the living room, two sets of French doors open up to the outdoors bringing in the sunlight and a breeze. The room is furnished with a double-sized sofa bed for extra sleeping space, a round dining table, work area, and shelving.
- The kitchen has L-shaped grey countertops with wraparound white cabinetry. Everything is provided in order to prepare breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
- The bedroom provides a double-sized bed and a wall of standing wardrobes for ample storage space.
- The attached en-suite bathroom offers all white tiles, a window, and a shower/bathtub combination.
This local area of Chelsea, London has a style of its own and is the perfect place to be seen. With an array of coffee shops, bars, restaurants and boutiques, find your favorite place to visit.
- Along King’s Road, discover one of the most popular streets with a good variety of shops and cafes including The Bluebird Chelsea (800m/0.5mi) a stylish European restaurant with garden seating options.
- Visit the famed Maze Grill Park Walk (650m/0.4mi) a polished restaurant of Chef Gordon Ramsay’s own creation with a contemporary menu of steak and sushi with Asian influences.
- Be sure to see the Chelsea Football Club in action at the home stadium at Stamford Bridge (750m/0.5mi).
Choose either Fulham Broadway (850m/0.5mi) or Earl’s Court (1.2km/0.7mi) subway stations for the District Piccadilly lines or the West Brompton (1.1km/0.7mi) for the overground line.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator