|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|information:Utilities included - Maid service included; Rates subject to change|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This one bedroom London apartment is located at Sloane Avenue and Draycott Place in Chelsea among some of central London’s finest locations for dining, entertainment, culture, and history. The serviced building itself has several elevators and a reception area that is staffed 24 hours a day to help you with any needs you may have. Maid service is provided weekly and Wireless Internet is available for an additional fee. This apartments average 25 square meters (269 square feet) and is comprised of a bedroom (with one double bed) and living area, a well-equipped kitchen with a washer/dryer, microwave, toaster, and fridge, and a full bath with a tub and shower.
Whether you are here on vacation or for business, the neighborhood of Chelsea has something for everyone. Local attractions and places of interest include:
- Sloane Avenue: Right outside your front door you will find plenty of shops, cafes, bars, pubs, and restaurants to choose from, all within walking distance.
- The museum district: If you like museum, head 0.7 miles/1.1 km west to the museum district, home to the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum, and the Victoria and Albert Museum
- Harrods Department Store (0.8 miles/1.3 km north): This huge store is a paradise for shopping lovers: with over 330 departments, it is the most famous department store in London and sells everything from men and women's fashion, shoes and accessories to food, wine and gifts.
- The Harvey Nichols department store (in Knightsbridge, 1.1 miles/1.8 km north)
- The Sloane Square shopping area, 0.3 miles/0.5 km east
To explore other areas of London, take the Circle or District lines at the Sloane Square subway stop. Take it for 4 stops to Notting Hill Gate to explore this vibrant area, home to the famous Portobello Market. You can also take the Piccadilly line at the South Kensington subway stop.
A welcome packet will be available to you to help plan your stay. London awaits!