1 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Marylebone (LN-1987)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Among the streets of Marylebone, London is a furnished one bedroom vacation rental with a touch of modern in a traditional style. This flat is located near Welbeck Street & Welbeck Way and features an in-unit washer. Take advantage of the nearby transportation options at Oxford Circus and the shopping destination this location provides.
Offered in this furnished one bedroom accommodation is a contemporary design with pops of color.
- In the living room, two large windows bring in lots of natural light. Carpet flooring gives this room warmth and crown molding along the ceiling offers the traditional style. Two bright red wingback chairs bring comfortable and functional seating options. A double-sized sofa bed is also offered for a sleeping option.
- The kitchen has all the necessary appliances for home-cooked meals. The elongated countertops allow for prep space and there is an eat-in area to sit around and enjoy.
- In the bedroom, find a double sized bed, standing wardrobe, and a window with curtains to close.
- Next to the bedroom is an en-suite bathroom with tile flooring and bathroom/shower combination to complete this vacation rental.
The neighborhood of Marylebone has some of London’s best shopping opportunities down the infamous Oxford Street.
- For a mid-day spot, head to Daylesford (300m/0.2mi), a chic café with seasonal and organic plates. Try something new at the dining spot called Zoilo (350m/0.2mi) for Argentinian cuisine.
- Some additional sites to see in the neighborhood include Hyde Park (1.2km/0.7mi), The Sherlock Holmes Museum (1.2km/0.8mi) and the Regents Park Open Air Theatre (1.9km/1.2mi).
Ready to see more of London? Make your way to Oxford Circus Underground station (750m/0.5mi) for the Bakerloo, Central, and Victoria lines.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator