|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Sep 21 2021||open||2||
|information:+ VAT. 28 days minimum. IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY ONLY|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This one bedroom furnished London apartment is located on Moxon Street off Marylebone High Street in the Marylebone area of central London. It is 40 square meters (430 square feet) and is comprised of a living room with cable TV, Internet, a dining table, and a well-equipped kitchen with microwave and hot plates as well as a fridge/freezer. Laundry is available inside the apartment, and the bathroom has a tub and shower.
The location makes it convenient to many shopping and dining spots throughout the area, as well as transportation links to take you wherever your business or vacation needs to go. Other locations of note nearby include:
- The Wallace Collection of fine art, including 25 galleries of paintings and an armory from the 18th century and earlier (0.3 miles / 400 meters southwest)
- Many fine restaurants in the area, including about half a dozen within 200 feet of this apartment building
- Great shopping opportunities within a quarter mile (0.4 km) of this apartment
- The Baker Street subway stop, 0.4 miles/650 meters north, is served by 5 different subway lines allowing you to go almost anywhere in London!
- The Bond Street station (0.5 miles / 750 meters) is served by the central line, crossing the center of London from east to west.
- The Paddington railway station (1.6 miles/2.6 km west)
Central London is easily reached from here, giving you many opportunities to experience everything London has to offer!