|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|Sep 01 2020||open||4||
|information:3 months minimum - utilities not included|
|information:8 months minimum - utilities not included|
Experience central London here in the heart of the affluent borough of Marylebone. This two bedroom furnished apartment is located on Upper Montagu Street near Crawford Street; the surrounding borough of Marylebone is populated with many shops, restaurants, and pubs, and its neighboring boroughs of Fitzrovia, Paddington, and Mayfair each have many more shops to explore and places to visit. The apartment is situated on the 1st floor (considered 2nd in the U.S.) of a period building with an interphone system.
At 61 square meters (approx. 657 square feet), this two bedroom apartment also has two bathrooms and a fully-equipped kitchen that opens onto the living area. Each of the two bedrooms has a luxuriously sized king size bed within. There is laundry within the apartment, including a dryer, as well as television with cable.
The borough of Marylebone has many attractions, including:
- Several restaurants with a variety of cuisines within a three-street radius.
- Several parks within a 0.8 kilometer (0.5 mile) radius, including Bryanston Square, Montagu Square, and Dorset Square, as well as the much larger Queen Mary’s Gardens (1.1 km/0.7 miles north) and Hyde Park/Kensington Gardens (1.1 km/0.7 miles south).
- Baker Street, the street on which the fictional character Sherlock Holmes lived (0.3 km/0.2 miles east)
- Baker Street tube station, offering subway/tube access throughout London (0.5 km/0.3 miles northeast).
- Several bus lines located on Gloucester Place or Marylebone Road (0.1 km/0.1 miles north)
For long-term rental needs, this property puts you right in the middle of a convenient and comfortable location from which you can conduct business and relax or explore when the mood strikes. From here, very little is too far away.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.