|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|information:+ VAT. IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY ONLY|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
This one bedroom furnished London apartment is located on the Minories off Crosswall in the City area of London in a modern apartment building with a secure entry system and an elevator. Pets and smoking are not permitted. This apartment offers a living room with TV, DVD, and cable. There is a separate dining area. The kitchen is well-equipped with cutlery and crockery, an oven with hot plates and a microwave oven. The bedroom has a double bed and the bathroom has a wall-mounted shower and tub.
The location of this apartment in the City of London gives you close access to the financial heart of the city itself, and is ideal if you are here on business or if you are looking for a location close to the Tower of London, which is only 0.18 miles/0.28 km south from this location. Other area highlights include:
- Tower Bridge, famous Thames River crossing and landmark (0.4 miles/650 meters)
- The Tower Hill subway stop is about 0.2 miles or 300 meters away.
- The Tower Gateway DLR rail station, about 440 feet/140 meters away to the south
- Numerous bars, restaurants, and pubs within a quarter of a mile (0.4 km)
- The Whitechapel art gallery (0.5 / 750 meters northeast)
The area is packed with many places to eat and relax, and is convenient to many transportation options to get you throughout London and beyond. From here, business and vacation needs have everything within reach.