|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|Nov 05 2020||open||3||
|information:WiFi included - rates are subject to change|
This is a one-bedroom, one bathroom apartment in Fitzrovia, London! Located on Fitzroy Street between Howland Street and Maple Street, it sits on the top floor of a renovated period building. For privacy assurance, a security system is in place. For added convenience, a washer & dryer is located in the kitchen of the home.
This modernly furnished one bedroom accommodation features bright white walls and light wood flooring. In the living room, a full-sized sofa bed accommodates overnight guests. Behind this sofa, one capacious window allows sunlight and fresh air to enter the room. Decorative pillows scattered on the couch match contemporary art upon the walls. Black out blinds on the window accommodates dark space for restful sleep. Also provided here is a small glass dining table fit for two and a flat screen television with DVD player.
An open kitchen of this vacation rental provides granite countertops and ample cabinet space. Appliances available include an oven with burners, freezer, fridge, coffeemaker, microwave, and dishwasher. The private bathroom supplies one full sized tub/shower with handheld showerhead and fresh towels.
The bedroom spans 13sqm/139.9sqft and includes a full-sized bed with fresh sheets. Also provided are full-sized mirrors, closet space and dresser drawers for item storage, and lamps for additional lighting. A large window to the right of the bed ventilates the space.
Fitzrovia is a laid-back community of London featuring tall buildings and a large art scene. Also nearby this vacation rental you will find the Marylebone area. Listed below are just some suggestions of what to check out during your stay:
- The New Diorama Theatre: Catch a play at this 80-seat performance theatre. Located at 15-16 Triton Street, Fitzrovia, Regents Place, London NW1 3BF.
- All Souls Church: This active church also acts as a recording studio for Radio 4 LW’s Daily Service. The church is placed next to the BBC’s Broadcasting House (also a must-see). Located at 2 All Souls Place, Fitzrovia, London W1B 3DA.
- Morton Metropolis: Visit this art gallery with exhibitions by talented artists of the present day.
- Villandry Delicatessen: Attached to the famous restaurant, this delicatessen offers a large selection of meat, fish, vegetables, fruit, sandwiches, wine, and more! Located at 170 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W 5QD.
- Aquatic Design Centre: You don’t need to spend money to have a nice time. This is proven with the gorgeous aquarium featuring over 300 tanks and a wide variety of tropical, cold water, and marine fish. Located at 109 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W 6QG.
- Pret A Manger: Order take-out or dine-in food here. This menu includes sandwiches, salads, soups, sushi, and dessert! Located at 136 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W 6PY.
- King & Queen: Bob Dylan once performed at this popular pub, which still features a monthly folk night. Located at 1 Foley Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W 6DU.
- Lowdown at the Albany: Check out this pub, serving beer, wine, and a large menu of pub food. Located at Lowdown at the Albany, 240 Great Portland Street, Fitzrovia, London W1W.
- Artesian: Spend your night at this glamorous hotel bar. Located at Langham Hotel, 1C Portland Place, Fitzrovia, London W1B.
For public transportation around London, catch the Northern Line at the Goodge Street tube station (approx. 0.4mi/650m).
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.