1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Soho (LN-1969)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Brimming with energy, this one bedroom apartment is located in one of the most iconic neighborhoods of London. This location is ideal for those that are looking for the active and energetic lifestyle in the center of London! Near Broadwick Street & Lexington Street in Soho, this flat allows for an in-unit washer and a private balcony.
With bright natural light and white-washed hardwood flooring, this one bedroom apartment is full of character and function.
- The living area features a double-sized sofa bed for a perfect extra sleeping space and a modern style decorative fireplace. This creative space also has vintage posters and exposed brick.
- The separate kitchen contains stainless steel appliances, wooden countertop, and a subway tile backsplash.
- Enjoy the natural light coming in to the bedroom as you wake up in the double-sized bed and select your outfit for the day next to the fitted wardrobe.
- The bathroom features an open shower and single washbasin.
Step out of the doorstep onto the buzzing streets of Soho. Many of London’s best spots can be reached in minutes of this flat.
- Head to London’s famous Oxford Street (600m/0.4mi) and Regent Street to indulge in London’s best shopping. From Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Covent Garden this area is full of entertainment.
- Stop in for lunch at Bill’s Soho Restaurant (250m/0.2mi), an all-day contemporary eatery or find a local pub like St. James Tavern (350m/0.2mi) for a traditional experience with classic pub foods.
Get around London from the Oxford Circus (600m/0.4mi) tube station connecting 3 London underground lines: Bakerloo, Central, and Victoria. Piccadilly Circus Station (500m/0.3mi) is also nearby with 2 underground lines.
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator