1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Hoxton, Hackney - East End (LN-1962)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
As a part of East London, the neighborhood of Hoxton is a unique area that has been through a transformation. A one bedroom vacation rental is available on the corner of Wenlock Road & Sturt Street. With in-unit laundry and a private balcony, this modern accommodation will be a perfect backdrop for your stay.
This one bedroom vacation rental is equipped with all the modern conveniences to make your stay truly comfortable.
- Find a picturesque living room with white washed hardwood floors, floor to ceiling windows, access to the private balcony, and modern lighting. A sofa, dining table, glass coffee table, and open floor plan are all offered.
- The kitchen has an L-shaped counter top design with stainless steel appliances.
- The bedroom contains a king-sized bed and a large window for natural light.
- The bathroom is fully tiled with wooden accents and has a rainfall shower head.
This neighborhood of Hoxton has a bit of everything while new galleries and boutiques are opening, pop-up shops are in and out, and there is a concentration of restaurants.
- Take a walk in the green space next door at Shepherdess Walk Park or make your way to Shoreditch Park (850m/0.5mi) for a larger area.
- See the emerging artists at Victoria Miro (300m/0.2mi) for the art installation that is in a former furniture factory.
- Be inspired from the range of Mediterranean flavors at Sardine (0.2mi/260m), a rustic eatery taking inspiration from France, Spain, and Italy.
This location offers access to Old Street Station (900m/0.5mi) or the Angel station (1.3km/0.9mi) both with the Northern line on the subway.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator