1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Southwark (LN-1966)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Between the iconic London bridge, historic monuments, and modern skyscrapers Southwark is home to some of London’s famous landmarks. A one bedroom furnished apartment is located on the second floor near Porlock Street & Crosby Row. It features a view out down the street out on the private balcony, in-unit laundry and a community rooftop terrace.
Walk up to the second floor for this stunning one bedroom furnished apartment.
- The apartment boasts an open living area with a modern design and bold touches of color. Wall to wall windows bring in lots of natural light and access to the private balcony. A sofa faces the flat-screen TV along with the dining table and armchair fills the room.
- The open kitchen offers a sleek, clean feel with white cabinets and a grey countertop. All the necessary appliances are available to make a home cooked meal.
- In the bedroom, a mirrored built-in wardrobe offers a large amount of storage. A king-sized bed has matching bedside tables and a desk.
- A trendy bathroom contains floor to ceiling tiles and a wall to wall mirror. Also featured is the glass shower door and chrome faucets.
The neighborhood of Southwark boasts many of London’s famous landmarks and is also home to a myriad of pubs and restaurants.
- Go back in time and visit Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre (1.2km/0.8mi), the Tate Modern (1.4km/0.8mi) museum with river views or walk around London’s famous Borough market (700m/0.4mi) located under the rail lines for farm fresh goods.
- Cross over the Thames River via the Tower, Millennium, or London bridges for iconic views of the city of London.
The closest London Tube station is at Borough (400m/0.3mi) for the Northern line or at London Bridge (600m/0.4mi) station for transfers to the Jubilee line.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Parking Space,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator