2 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Clerkenwell, Camden - Islington (LN-1973)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Become a Londoner in this two bedroom furnished apartment in Clerkenwell. On the corner of Doughty Mews & Doughty Street, ascend a single flight of stairs to enter the apartment that allows for an in-unit washer and balcony.
With wide-plank dark hardwood flooring and traditional beams, the living room is has traditional elements that give a contemporary look. The leather armchairs and loveseat surround the room and face the decorative fireplace and flat screen TV. Next to the two windows, enjoy the blue bookcase and the framed photography artwork that fills the walls.
Please note that the sofa can be set up to sleep an extra guest on a single bed.
- In the kitchen, wooden cabinets and countertops accentuate the stainless steel appliances and chrome faucet. Appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven with gas hob, kettle and dishwasher.
- Both bedrooms are similar with double-sized beds, wooden bedframe, windows and wooden beams. The dark hardwood flooring and wall paneling bring lots of warmth to the window. Built in storage is also available.
- A contemporary bathroom features slate grey tiles, round sink, and shower/bathtub combination. The in-unit laundry is included in this room.
In the Bloomsbury area of London for a central location filled with lots of restaurants, shops and interesting activities within reach.
- For the history buff, visit the Charles Dickens museum (150m/0.1mi) to learn more about the famed writer or The British Museum (1.1km/0.7mi) for treasures from around the world.
- Find a range of cuisines from traditional Italian dishes at Ciao Bella (300m/0.2mi), to a modern Indian restaurant called Salaam Namaste (190m/0.1mi).
- Make your own meals from ingredients found at Waitrose & Partners (750m/0.5mi) for well-known British goods or The People’s Supermarket (350m/0.2mi) for a locally sourced community grocer.
Visit other neighborhood by using the London Underground at Russell Square (650m/0.4mi) for the Piccadilly line.
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator