2 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Hackney (LN-1990)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Live bright in this two bedroom vacation rental located in Hackney, London! On the corner of Massie Road & Graham Road, this vacation rental is both stylish and modern to support your London lifestyle.
Many features are offered in this two bedroom accommodation including wide plank hardwood floors, a large window for natural light, and a contemporary design.
- Live fully in this open-plan kitchen/living area. The sofa brings a bright pop of yellow for a cohesive design with the modern coffee table and Aztec patterned rug. A decorative fireplace helps to bring a sense of warmth to the space and a dining table has four chairs to gather around.
- The kitchen has an open face with wooden cabinets and counters expanding across the entire back wall.
- Both of the bedrooms allow for a double-sized beds, hardwood flooring, a window, and wardrobe space. Enjoy waking up in this space and preparing for the day!
- The bathroom is a completely modern area with floor to ceiling white tiles and a bathtub/shower combination.
Get out into the fresh air to discover the east end borough of London called Hackney. This area has many pubs and cafes in a very residential neighborhood that will make anyone feel at home.
- Become practically one of the Royal Family in the surrounding pubs named after former members. Give these bars a go: The Prince Arthur (600m/0.4mi), a traditional pub with a hunting theme or Prince George (500m/0.3mi) a quirky corner pub with a more hipster vibe.
- Be sure to pick up an espresso from Allpress Espresso Roastery & Café (450m/0.3mi) before your morning activities.
- Pick up groceries or other necessities at Kinglsand Shopping Centre (1.0km/0.6mi). Primark (1.0km/0.6mi), Nike Factory Store, and other retail options are also in the neighborhood.
Get to the city center of London via the Overground rails at Dalston Junction (650m/0.4mi) or Hackney Central (1.1km/0.7mi).
- Decorative Fireplace,
- Parking Space,
- No elevator