1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Bayswater (LN-2001)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
In the neighborhood of Bayswater London, this one bedroom accommodation takes a modern approach with keeping traditional elements. Located near Sunderland Terrace & Alexander Street, this vacation rental offers a balcony and an in-unit washer.
In this one bedroom vacation rental, enjoy indoor and outdoor living with the natural light streaming in and the balcony to sit outside.
- The living room offers a dining table seating 4 and a space to lounge in the seating area. Open the floor to ceiling windows for fresh air and sunlight.
- The kitchen contains L-shaped countertop for preparing meals with all the appliances needed. An orange accent color gives energy to the space and give contrast to the black tile backsplash and white cabinets.
- In the bedroom, a double-sized bed sits atop a traditional bedframe while the room offers a large window, closet space, and floating shelves.
- A white tiled bathroom is the perfect spot to get ready each day.
Get to know Bayswater, London with rows of residential streets and lovely garden squares. Bayswater is located next to the well-known neighborhoods of Paddington and Notting Hill and is within walking distance to the famous Hyde Park (2.0km/1.2mi) and Kensington Palace (1.7km/1.1mi).
- Discover the flavors that can be found in this area from restaurants like Granger and Co. (950m/0.6mi) an international dining experience with an Australian menu, Moroccan Sahara Restaurant (700m/0.4mi) for taste of North African cuisine or try Farmacy (650m/0.5mi) a vegan friendly option, perfect for brunch.
Take the underground subway around London at Royal Oak (350m/0.2mi) for the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator