1 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Chelsea (LN-2004)
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
This stylish central London neighborhood is the host to this one bedroom vacation rental. Near Sydney Street & Cale Street in Chelsea, this apartment embodies a modern style in a classic and chic neighborhood. This accommodation features in-unit laundry and a terrace.
This completely modern one bedroom vacation rental is furnished with contemporary items.
- The open concept living area offers a grey sofa, coffee table, and side chair to relax and enjoy a show on the mounted TV or conversation surrounded by the electric fireplace. Breakfast bar seating and sightlines from the kitchen give a cohesive design and functional layout.
- The galley kitchen is completely modern with white countertops, grey cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
- The bedroom has light colored hardwood floors and floor to ceiling windows bringing in natural light. There is a queen-sized bed, desk and chair, TV, and closet storage.
- Access the terrace from the bedroom to enjoy the fresh air or have morning coffee outdoors at the table and chairs.
- The bathroom has a standing shower with glass doors, a window, and patterned tile floors.
Chelsea offers the best of London with shopping, dining, and nightlife. Along King’s Road, find:
- Restaurants: The Ivy Chelsea Garden (350m/0.2mi) a modern and refined British restaurant that has a garden terrace and an orangery.
- Shopping: Anthropologie (400m/0.3mi) the popular boho-chic store for everything from clothing to home décor or pick up groceries and produce at Waitrose & Partners (400m/0.3mi).
Take the nearby underground train at South Kensington (600m/0.4mi) for the Circle, District, and Piccadilly lines.
- Laundry inside the apartment,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator