|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|information:1 week minimum - IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY ONLY|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
Discover the convenience and pulse of central London from this fully furnished one-bedroom London apartment. It is located in the Dyer’s Buildings off of High Holborn and Furnival in the City area of London, and close to the sights, shopping, and financial center of London, as well as the West End. The building does not allow smoking or pets, and is not serviced by an elevator.
The 40-square-meter (430-square-foot) one-bedroom apartment is comprised of a living room, kitchen, bedroom (with double bed), and a bathroom (with a shower). The living room is complete with cable TV, Internet access, and direct dial telephones. The kitchen is open plan and equipped with an oven, hob with minimum of 2 hot plates, microwave, and a washer/dryer. The bedroom has extra linens and a good amount of storage space in the closets. The bathroom has bath with wall-mounted shower and there are also complimentary soap and shampoos provided.
Additional services are available such as laundry/dry cleaning service, baby cot/high chair, information pack on emergency services and local interests.
The location is convenient to many parts of London with good transportation options. Some of the highlights of the area include:
- Covent Garden, a popular borough for shopping and sightseeing (1 miles/1.6 km west)
- Leicester Square, a hub for cinema and theatre (1.2 miles/1.9 km west)
- Chancery Lane (on the Central Line) subway stop, one street west (0.1 miles /160 meters)
- London’s West End, with art galleries, major businesses, and shopping (1.1 miles/1.7 km west)
- London Bridge, famous Thames river crossing (1.4 miles/2.2 km east)
- The Tower of London, 900-year-old historical fortress (1.8 miles/2.9 km east)
For business or vacation, whether working or exploring, this one bedroom City of London apartment is close to business, sights, dining, and transportation – everything you might need when visiting London.