|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|Aug 07 2020||open||2||
|information:1 week minimum - IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY ONLY|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan, and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts, and furniture may vary.
The heart of the City of London is at your doorstep from this studio apartment. Located near Bow Lane off Cheapside, you will be close to many of the attractions of central London, including shopping, dining, entertainment, and historic locations. The apartment itself is 30 square meters (323 square feet) and is fully furnished; it comes complete with a fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, among other appliances) and a full bath (with tub and shower). The building has an elevator and offers additional services (such as laundry and dry cleaning, baby cot and high chair rental) for additional charges. There will be further information in the welcome pack concerning local interests and contact details for emergency services.
There are many things to see and do from here, including:
- St. Paul’s Cathedral, consecrated in 1708 (0.2 miles/ 320 meters west)
- One New Change Shopping Center, with about sixty shops and restaurants (.1 miles / 160 meters west)
- The Thames River (Southwark Bridge), historic navigation route (0.3 miles / 480 meters south)
- The London Millennium Footbridge, a pedestrian-only crossing for the River Thames (0.3 miles/480 meters south)
- Shakespeare Globe Theater, famous site of the famous playwright (0.5 miles/800 meters south, just across the Millennium Footbridge)
- The Mansion House subway station, giving access to most of London (466 feet/140 meters south)
- Other subway stations (including St Pauls, Bank, Mansion House, Cannon Street, and Monument (all within less than 0.25 miles/0.4 km).
Few apartments will match the ease of access and convenience of this location to central London, whether you are traveling for business, vacation, or both!