|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|information:1 week minimum - WiFi Internet included|
The interior photos are from a model apartment in the building. The model apartment is representative of both the quality and style of apartments offered at this location. Description, floor plan and photos are for reference purposes only. Actual apartment's dimensions, layouts and furniture may vary.
Live on the cutting edge when staying in this studio in the Spitalfields area of London! this area boasts hip bars and small designer boutiques, as well as destination restaurants. These studios are in a 3-story modern building with an elevator.
This fashionable studio apartment features contemporary accessories in dark-neutral color schemes, creating a relaxing ambiance. One double sized bed accommodates sleeping space and there is a sofa and dining table for additional seating space. Though compact, this studio has its own full kitchen, complete with oven and fridge and even a dishwasher. Additionally, there is a washer/dryer in the property. The bathroom includes a shower with glass doors and fresh towels.
This studio accommodation is situated near the intersection of Whites Row and Bell Lane in the City area of London. In addition to the obvious restaurant and shopping hotspots, the Spitalfields area is conveniently located near the multiple tube stations, taking you anywhere in the city. Listed below are some suggestions of where to go in the area surrounding this vacation rental.
- Spitalfields Market: Huge indoor market offering books, jewelry, new-age products, food, and clothing. Located at Commercial Street, E1 6AA.
- Galvin La Chapelle: Award-winning French cuisine. Located at 35 Spital Square London E1 6DY.
- Barrio East: Popular bar. Located at 141-143 Shoreditch High Street, London, E1 6JE.
For public transportation around London, there are 2 nearby Tube (Underground) stops nearby this vacation rental accommodation:
- Aldgate East: Serving the Circle, Hammersmith City, and District lines. 550m/0.3mi.
- Shoreditch High Street: Serving the London Overground. 750m/0.5mi.