|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
Experience central London from the up close perspective of this one bedroom vacation rental accommodation! This building, once a residence for officers in the British Army serving Queen Victoria, has a security system. This building is on a quiet side street in the York buildings off of The Strand, within Charing Cross; the Victoria Embankment Gardens is right next door and borders on the Thames River itself.
With 40 square meters (431 square feet) of space, this one bedroom London vacation rental accommodation is located on the third floor (fourth floor in America) of this building. It is fully furnished and is comprised of a bedroom, living room and dining area, kitchen, and bathroom. The bedroom has a double bed to accommodate two guests, and the living area has two sofa beds – one that folds out into a double bed and one that folds out into a single bed – allowing the accommodation of up to three additional guests. In living room 1 there is also a dining table with seating and a television as well. The kitchen, which is separate, is well-equipped so you can prepare your own meals if you wish; there is a microwave, refrigerator/freezer, an oven, and even a toaster for your use. There is also a washer/dryer for your use, and you have access to Wifi Internet access while here as well. The bathroom has both a tub and a shower.
Be prepared for historic London when you stay here, because you will be in the middle of it. There are many things to see that are close by, including:
- The Parliament building, home to the United Kingdom’s lawmakers (1.3 km/0.8 miles to the south)
- Westminster Abbey, a centuries-old London landmark (1.4 km/0.9 miles to the southwest)
- The British Museum, with about eight million works (1.3 km/0.8 miles to the north)
- Buckingham Palace, home of England’s royalty (1.9 km/1.2 miles to the southwest)
- Piccadilly Circus, hub to shops and dining (0.8 km/0.5 miles to the west)
- Trafalgar Square, with Nelson’s Column and large fountains (0.3 km/0.2 miles to the west)
- The Thames River, at the Victoria Embankment pier, where Queen Victoria used to access the river (0.1 km/0.1 miles to the southeast)
- The Embankment underground (subway) station, giving you access to the rest of London (0.2 km/0.1 miles to the south)
With all these sights, it might be easy to forget that there are many dining and shopping opportunities sprinkled throughout the many blocks and streets woven into central London – and your one bedroom vacation rental accommodation is stitched right in there, close to just about everything!
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.