|start date||end date||sleeps||day||week||information|
|Jul 12 2020||open||2||
|information:3 night minimum - Available upon request|
Are you looking to rent a room in New York City? This beautifully furnished bed & breakfast set in a classic brownstone is ready to welcome you! The four story prewar building has a lovely display of flowers to greet you as you walk up, and a staff representative will show you around and give you the keys to your private room. The building is well-located in Harlem, just off the intersection of 123rd Street & Frederick Douglass Boulevard, and has a 24 hour security camera and an in-house caretaker to answer your questions.
This room for rent sits on the 4th floor (considered 3rd in Europe) of a four-story walk-up prewar brownstone building. It includes a double-sized bed with fresh lavender scented sheets to enhance the serene environment. The peach décor is warm and inviting, with classic touches like embossed tin ceilings. The compact room also provides a small dining table, a dresser with a TV and a walk-in closet to store your things. One ample window with long white curtains faces a backyard and allows fresh air into the room.
There is one shared, full-sized bathroom in this B&B, situated on the level below. It includes a tub, shower, fresh towels, and one window for ventilation. Its tiled floor and elegant appearance add a certain charm to the dwelling. The shared kitchen is on your same floor, and offers most necessary cooking amenities, including a full sized refrigerator, a gas stove and a sink and microwave. A hanging chandelier provides lighting in addition to the skylight.
Please Note: Two friendly cats live here!
Harlem, NYC is a historic and beloved Manhattan neighborhood, brimming with impressive architecture, museums, parks, and stories. Listed below are some suggestions of nearby conveniences in the neighborhood - but don't hesitate to ask your host for tips as well!
- Bubbles & Cleaners: Nearest Laundromat. 0.3mi/400m. Accessible via foot.
- Rite Aid: Nearest store/pharmacy. 0.2mi/350m. Accessible via foot.
- Abyssinian Baptist Church: First African-American Baptist church in New York State. 0.8mi/1.3km. Accessible via foot, bus, or train.
- Studio Museum in Harlem: Museum featuring artwork from African, African-American, and Caribbean artists. 0.3mi/400m. Accessible via foot.
- Marcus Garvey Park: Gorgeous and serene park providing a playground and a public outdoor swimming pool. 0.6mi/1km. Accessible via foot or bus. The iconic Central Park is also not far from this accommodation!
For public transportation around Manhattan and into other NYC boroughs, this Bed and Breakfast is well situated directly between two major subway lines:
- 125th Street and Saint Nicholas Avenue: Serving the A, B, C, and D trains, offering both local and express trains. 0.3mi/400m.
- 125th Street and Lenox Avenue: Serving the 2 and 3 trains, which run express up and down Manhattan's west side. 0.4mi/600m.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.
Review by: Sudip P.,
Feb 08 2014
From: United Arab Emirates,
Accommodation Rental: 5 days
The woman is very good and very kind. The house was very clean.