Bed and Breakfast in Flatbush, Brooklyn (NY-17649)
4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
Make your mark on New York City in Flatbush! This room for rent is in a four-bedroom, two-story home at Avenue D and East 35th Street in Brooklyn. The home is protected by a security system, and the bedroom has western exposure. Please note that there is no elevator. Please note that this room can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
In this shared apartment, you can get to know Brooklyn locals in the common areas and still enjoy privacy!
- The dining room off the kitchen seats six for an intimate shared meal. A living room is also available!
- Prepare your favorite dish to share with your roommates using the kitchen’s stainless steel appliances, gas range, and two refrigerators.
- The bright blue room for rent is the perfect blank canvas for you to furnish in your own style! Get inspired by the hardwood floors and built-in closet.
- Get ready in the shared full bathroom, which features a shower/tub combination and vanity mirror.
Flatbush is a residential New York neighborhood where you can discover diverse local businesses and wander past charming townhouses!
- Yummy Taco (1 block/ 320 m) offers Mexican/Chinese fusion in a laidback atmosphere
- After dinner, try some tropical ice cream at Taste the Tropics USA (5 blocks/ 480 m)!
- For a night out, head to Sip N Chat Cocktail Lounge (6 blocks/ 480 m).
- Paerdegat Park (6 blocks/ 805 m) is a great spot to enjoy some green space or play basketball!
- CTown Supermarkets (6 blocks/ 640 m) has a great selection of healthy groceries.
- The closest NYC subway station is Newkirk Avenue (2/5 trains, 6 blocks/ 480 m).
- Dexter Express Laundromat (1 block/ 320 m) is right nearby so washday doesn’t have to be a drag!
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator