4 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Harlem (NY-17532)
4 Bedrooms - Duplex, 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom - Sleeps 7
Welcome to Harlem in Manhattan, NYC! This four bedroom furnished apartment is located near Frederick Douglass Boulevard & West 123rd Street. In a four story townhouse, this apartment is located on the first and second floors as a duplex home with access to the private garden.
Enter the four bedroom furnished duplex with hardwood flooring throughout and an open floor living area.
- The living room contains many seating options including a sofa, armchairs, and a dining table to gather around. The window brings in natural light to fill the area.
- The kitchen offers light colored cabinets with white appliances. From here, go out the door to access the backyard.
- In the master bedroom, find a king-sized bed, a TV, desk, and two large windows. Bedroom 2 contains a double-sized bed, a pastel color on the walls, an armchair, and shelves for storage. Bedroom 3 has a single bed while Bedroom 4 offers a double bed. Keep comfortable with air conditioner units placed in each bedroom.
The neighborhood of Harlem is located in the northern part of Manhattan, New York. This area is rich with culture and tradition:
- Enjoy classic Southern-style cuisine at the long-standing Sylvia’s (0.5mi/750m), to satisfy your craving for authentic soul food.
- Find your taste in entertainment at the Magic Johnson Movie Theaters (0.1mi/200m), or the famous Apollo Theater (0.2mi/350m) hosting both legend and amateur preforming artists.
- The area is also surrounded by parks. Head to Morningside Park (0.3mi/400m), Marcus Garvey Park (0.4mi/700m), or the iconic Central Park (0.7mi/1.2km).
The A/B/C/D subway lines are at the 125 Street / Lenox Avenue (0.2mi/300m) and the 2 or 3 lines are located at 125 Street / Saint Nicholas Avenue (0.4mi/600m) to make your adventures commuting around New York City a breeze.
- Air Conditioning,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator