2 Bedroom Apartment Rental in Williamsburg (NY-17713)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps
Nestled in the trendy neighborhood of Williamsburg, New York is this furnished two bedroom apartment. Near South 2nd street & Wythe Avenue, this is a top spot in New York City for food, drink, music, and all things up-and-coming. With luxury amenities like a fitness center, in-unit laundry, and a doorman, this building will have much to offer along with the comfort of home.
With an iconic view of the Williamsburg Bridge, this two bedroom apartment takes on a personality of its own.
- Custom details are featured in the living room with two large windows bringing in natural light and a private balcony to step out and enjoy the morning air. Dark grey accents with a wooden coffee table and entertainment center compliment the hardwood flooring running throughout the apartment.
- The kitchen brings in a modern white counter and marble-style backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
- Both bedrooms offer queen-sized beds, with closet storage space, and door to walk out onto the balcony. Curtains are available to close for privacy or open up to wake up with the sun.
Williamsburg has become known as an outlet for Brooklyn’s artists, young professionals, and creative minds to explore new ideas and come together to uncover new trends. This NYC neighborhood is constantly buzzing with stylish boutiques, fine dining or morning brunch, and a thriving music scene.
- On the weekend, go for brunch at Sunday in Brooklyn, an American eatery with a garden or venture to the Rabbithole (0.2mi/350m) a casual, rustic café offering a daily brunch.
- Enter The Woods (0.1mi/170m) for a couple drinks and tacos and afterward, dance the night away at TBA Brooklyn (0.2mi/350m) a nightspot for events and live music.
Embark on the M and J trains from Marcy Avenue / Broadway (0.7mi/1.1km) to access the downtown neighborhoods of Manhattan, New York in a matter of minutes. Also, the L train can be found at Bedford Avenue / North 7 Street (0.6mi/1.0km).
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Parking Space,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,