Room for Rent 2 Bedroom apartment in Murray Hill, Midtown East (NY-17648)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 2
Enjoy a centrally located, laidback locale! This two-bedroom apartment is on the fifth floor (fourth for Europeans) of five-story building at the intersection of East 39th Street and Park Avenue in Murray Hill, Manhattan! Building laundry is available. Please note that there is no elevator.
This apartment can be rented as a two-bedroom apartment, or the bedrooms can be rented separately. Imagine the possibilities!
- The cheerful kitchen features stainless steel appliances and modern fixtures. Let yourself be inspired by New York’s diverse cuisine.
- In either of the two bedrooms, take advantage of a full-sized bed, flat screen TV, and desk!
- Linger in the glass door shower of the sleek, contemporary bathroom!
- With building laundry, no need to trek outside to wash your clothes!
In Murray Hill, you can discover a New York City neighborhood known for chilled-out eateries and a bustling nightlife!
- Walk to the Chrysler Building (4 blocks/ 320 m) and admire an icon of Art Deco!
- Watch the game with a drink at Public House (2 blocks/ 320 m), a laidback sports bar!
- Try the burgers at the famous New York chain, Shake Shack (2 blocks/ 320 m)!
- Soak up the sun in Bryant Park (5 blocks/ 640 m), maybe with a book from the iconic New York Public Library?
- Bloom’s Deli (459 ft./ 140 m) is just around the corner, so you can easily enjoy Jewish-American dishes like matzo ball soup.
- Grand Central- 42 St (4/5/6/7/S trains, 3 blocks/ 320 m) is the closest NYC subway station!
- 765 Food Market (5 blocks/ 640 m) is a small grocery store open 24/7!
- Air Conditioning,
- Laundry inside the building,
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator