2 Bedroom Vacation Rental in Crown Heights (NY-17611)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 4
Discover this Crown Heights gem! This two-bedroom apartment is on the parlor floor of three in a house in Crown Heights, Brooklyn. Sitting at the intersection of President Street and Utica Avenue, this apartment offers western, northern, and southern exposure. Please note that the building does not have an elevator.
Make the most of your time in New York City in this charming apartment!
- In the living room, you’ll find high ceilings, hardwood floors, and a pass-through connecting the living space and kitchen, the perfect space to entertain!
- The eat-in kitchen features wooden cabinets, a granite countertop and backsplash, and a gas range.
- Exposed brick and high ceilings give the first bedroom a rustic-chic appeal! You can also enjoy a built-in closet to put away your things, a queen-sized bed, and two south-exposed windows!
- The second bedroom offers a full-sized bed and a wide north-exposed window.
In Crown Heights, longstanding locals and newcomers mingle to create a bustling, lively neighborhood!
- Pick up a classic New York breakfast at Bunch-O-Bagels (5 blocks/640 m)!
- Izzy’s BBQ Smokehouse (7 blocks/805 m) cooks up kosher barbeque in an intimate wood-paneled space.
- If you’re in the mood for Caribbean food, Royal Cuisine (256 ft./78 m) is known for its jerk chicken!
- CTown Supermarkets (289 ft./88 m) is just across the street for easy grocery runs.
- Sparklean Laundromat is just 2 blocks /320 m away!
- Work up a sweat at Lincoln Terrace (1 block/160 m), a park with basketball and tennis courts, plus playgrounds!
- Utica Avenue Subway Station (2/4/5 lines, 2 blocks/320 m) gives you easy access to the NYC subway.
- Pets not allowed,
- Smoking not permitted,
- No elevator