|start date||end date||sleeps||month||information|
|No availability at this time|
This fully-furnished two bedroom apartment for rent is located between the famous Place Vendome and La Madeleine. It sits in the 8th arrondissement near the neighborhoods of Champs Elysees and Gare Saint Lazare.
Placed on Rue de Surène between Rue de la Ville l'Eveque and Rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, this two-bedroom apartment for rent resides on the 2nd floor (considered 3rd in U.S.) of a three-story 17th century walkup building. For privacy assurance, an intercom security system is in place. For added convenience, a private laundry washer and dryer are available on premise.
Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2 are separated by a kitchen. Upon entering this apartment, a corridor leads to two bedrooms, the living room, the bathroom, and the kitchen.
Bedroom 1 offers a relaxing ambiance and spans approximately 7sqm/75.3sqft. One window with long red curtains and one full-sized bed are provided. Also included are dresser drawers for item storage and one large mirror. Air conditioning is provided.
Bedroom 2 embraces a calm tone. It extends approximately 10sqm/107.6sqft and includes one full-sized bed with fresh sheets. Ample windows accommodate ventilation and some natural lighting. Storage space and air conditioning are provided.
The living room includes two sofas and one wooden dining table fit for four. Highlights include two ample windows, one small cable television, and one telephone.
A separate, tiled kitchen supplies one window and most necessary cooking appliances. A marble bathroom includes one shower, one window, and fresh towels.
Located in the 8th arrondissement, this studio apartment is centrally located near various squares, museums, and historic architecture. Listed below are just a few suggestions of where to go in the neighborhood:
-Place de la Concorde: This serene public square is the largest in the French capital. Located at Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, France.
- Musee de Louvre: This is one of the world’s largest and most beloved museums. Located at Musée du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France.
- Elysee Palace: This is the official residence of the French president. Located at 55 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, 75008 Paris, France.
- Musee Jacquemart-Andre: This museum resides in the former home of Edouard Andre and Nelie Jacquemart, presenting the artwork they collected during their lives. Located at 158 Boulevard Haussmann. 75008, Paris, France.
For public transportation around Paris:
- Madeleine metro station: Serving the 8, 12, and 14 Lines. 400m/0.3mi.
- Concorde metro station: Serving the 1, 8, and 12 Lines. 550m/0.4mi.
Apartment floor plans in this site are not drawn to scale. They are an indication of the general layout and are intended as a guide only. Nothing contained in them should be considered to be an exact blueprint or statement of fact or warranty.